The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has released part of the evidence he will plead in court to prove that he defeated President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress in the February 23, 2019 election in Nigeria.
The long list was released alongside a statement Abubakar personally signed on Wednesday.
In the statement by the candidate, links to written, photographic and video evidences were provided.
Below are the 16 evidences as detailed by Atiku Abubakar:
1. Electoral violence. Video: https://web.facebook.com/NHTABH/videos/246942262850224/
2. Unknown gunmen disrupting election in Buguma, Rivers State. Video: https://web.facebook.com/infohq/videos/287855205222326/
3. In Bonny, Rivers state; military shooting in all directions as voters and INEC officials scamper to safety. Video: https://web.facebook.com/378378918890631/videos/1628170300662243/
5. Evidence of rigging. Video: https://web.facebook.com/omokri/videos/10217696147732760/?t=13
6. Thugs unleashed on a section of PDP stronghold in Lagos and set ablaze already cast ballots. Video: https://web.facebook.com/MovedMe/videos/2141357352611781/?t=2
7. Yet more violence being unleashed on voters in Lagos Video: https://web.facebook.com/chijo.james/videos/2033251100045441/?t=0
8. Thugs unleashed on PDP stronghold in Lagos while security men simply stand and watch. Video: https://web.facebook.com/MovedMe/videos/2051281541576034/?t=8
9. Elections materials burnt in Ago Palace Way, Isolo Lagos as voters scamper for safety. Video: https://web.facebook.com/ReportYourself/videos/254622185455897/?t=0
10. Thugs drive away voters in Lagos. Video: https://web.facebook.com/MovedMe/videos/356608164944494/?t=3
12. Incomplete presidential ballot paper booklet. Video: https://web.facebook.com/chisom.kanu/videos/2316573001708277/?t=0
13. Diversion of voting materials and results in Okrika LGA, Rivers State. Video: https://web.facebook.com/378378918890631/videos/922240624833653/?t=4
14. Violence in Gokana, Rivers State. Video: https://web.facebook.com/supergoldSGE/videos/298790380748632/?t=21
15. Corps member killed. Picture: https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=409779139830851&set=a.106216756853759&type=3&eid=ARB1vuPyfzeJfM62ynYC8lHS1ISKNsjKvgQuGlz9xTINLEJAPAx7P0DUOHQbXTubCS8f0K9msAjjpBV7
16. Destruction of ballot boxes at Alafia Street, Coker Aguda, Surulere. Video: https://web.facebook.com/pulsenigeria247/videos/1528007930662719/?t=2