Governor Sanwo-Olu who made the announcement on Friday through his Twitter handle said the total number of patients discharged in Lagos is now 46.
He said the discharged patients who include three females and four males tested negative twice for COVID-19 after full recovery.
“Dear Lagosians, I bring you more good news from our Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba. Today, 7 more patients; 3 females and 4 males were discharged to reconnect with the community after full recovery and having tested negative twice consecutively for #COVID19
“This brings to 46, the number of patients successfully managed and discharged from our Yaba facility.
“So far, we have had a 100 percent recovery from the #COVID19 cases we have admitted and managed at our isolation facilities.
“While we celebrate our successes, let us note that #SocialDistancing is important & non-negotiable in the war against #COVID19.
“Stay at home, observe good personal hygiene and adhere strictly to advise from our health experts.
“Together, a #COVID19 free Lagos is possible”, the governor added.
See Tweet Below: